Sarah RaaymakersSocial Security Disability | Workers' Compensation | Personal Injury
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers
Social Security Disability Attorney
Sarah Barkley Raaymakers is a partner in the firm and represents clients pursuing Social Security Disability benefits, Supplemental Security Income and workers compensation benefits. Sarah provides compassionate, yet tough legal representation. She is a gentle guide for clients dealing with complex legal issues, yet she is an aggressive ally on their behalf. Sarah is well-versed in navigating the complex Social Security disability system, and has the knowledge you need when facing Social Security Disability and income denials. Sarah is also skilled at handling personal injury matters and accidents of all kinds that result in injury, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents and slip and falls.
If you need an experienced Social Security Disability attorney, or workers’ comp lawyer contact us today for a FREE initial consultation and case review. Sarah can be reached by phone at 727-835-5536 or online.
- American Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity
- West Pasco Bar Association, President Elect
- Leadership Pasco, 2011
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law
- B.A., College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Pinellas County Public Defender’s Office- Intern
- Commonwealth Attorney’s Office, Charlottesville, Virginia- Intern
- National Center for State Courts, Williamsburg, Virginia- Intern