Matthew KindelCriminal Defense | DUI | Drug Charges | Firearms
Matthew W. Kindel, Esq.
Pasco County Criminal Defense Attorney
Matthew W. Kindel provides skilled criminal defense representation, ranging from simple traffic violations to more complex cases requiring litigation or high-profile court trials. He provides aggressive defense for clients facing all types of criminal charges, including driving under the influence (DUI), white collar crimes, drug trafficking or other drug offenses, firearms violations and more. He also defends clients in 10/20 life cases. In addition, Matthew handles all matters of family law and is admitted to argue before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
If you have been arrested or are facing criminal charges, contact a leading Pasco County criminal defense attorney today for a FREE consultation and case review. Matthew can be reached by phone at 727-835-5536 or via email.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Drug Trafficking and Drug Offenses
- Firearm and Weapons Offenses
- 10/20 Life Cases
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Member of Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member of West Pasco County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar 2007 to present
- US District Court for the Middle District of Florida (June 2012 to present)
- HCBA YLD Committee Member, 2011, 212
- HCBA Leadership Institute, 2011-2012
- New Tampa Evening Rotary Club – (Former Sergeant-at-Arms and Foundation Treasurer)
- Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, alumni
- J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, FL, 2004-2007
- B.S., Florida Southern College, Lakeland, FL., 1999-2003
- Office of The State Attorney, 10th Judicial District