Fighting For The Injured
Defending The Accused
Aggressive DUI Attorneys
Fighting For Your Rights
Helping Injured Employees
Fighting for the rights of injured workers
Social Security Disability
Get the compensation you deserve
Premier New Port Richey Attorneys Provide Skilled Legal Counsel for Workers’ Compensation, Social Security, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Matters
Fighting for the injured—Defending the accused since 1971
Facing a legal issue can be frightening. Whether you are dealing with a workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability denial, a DUI or other criminal charge, or suffering from an injury due to someone else’s negligence, trust the New Port Richey attorneys at Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., to fight for your rights. Our legal reputation is built on our compassion to clients and aggressive litigation. We offer staunch advocacy when it comes to protecting you, your best interests and your future.
New Port Richey attorneys recognized for excellence throughout the community
Our New Port Richey attorneys have been recognized for their outstanding work in both criminal and civil cases. We offer comprehensive legal representation, and want to be your law firm for life, so we strive to build lasting relationships with clients. Other factors which set our firm apart include:
Our attorneys personally respond to your inquiries. We make sure you are aware of any updates in your case and are comfortable throughout the litigation process.
We work hard to protect your well-being. We begin developing case theories and filing motions on your behalf as soon as possible. We don’t leave anything to chance when it comes to your case and your future.
A Long History Of Success
The law firm of Carlson, Meissner, Hart& Hayslett have a well-earned reputation of success in New Port Richey and throughout the Tampa Bay area. Established in 1971, we have more than four decades of experience on your side.
Our New Port Richey attorneys handle a broad range of cases
We have a strong commitment to excellence and achieving the best possible outcome for your case. Trust our knowledge, experience and determination to resolve your legal matter quickly and effectively.
Our practice areas include:
- Social Security Disability — Almost all Social Security Disability petitions are denied on their initial application. We build comprehensive cases and appeals so you receive the compensation you need as soon as possible.
- Workers’ compensation — Florida law protects workers from having to bear the cost of being harmed on the job. Come speak with our New Port Richey workers’ compensation attorneys today if your employer has unjustly tried to deny you wage and health benefits after you have been injured in the workplace.
- Criminal defense — There is nothing more important than protecting your freedom. Our criminal defense attorneys attack every shred of evidence the prosecutor intends to use against you to protect you from unjust punishments.
- DUI — Our skillful New Port Richey DUI defense attorneys are well-versed in defending DUI charges. We provide innovative DUI defense strategies and tactics, putting the prosecution on the defensive to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
- Personal injury — You have the right to be fully compensated when you are harmed due to the negligence of another party in a personal injury, including auto accidents. Come speak with our New Port Richey personal injury attorneys if you have been injured in an accident.
Our Pasco County area attorneys
- Larry Hart – DUI | Personal Injury
- Sarah Barkley Raaymakers – Social Security Disability | Workers Compensation | Personal Injury
- Matthew Kindel – Criminal Defense | DUI | Drugs | Firearms | Family Law
- Matthew Wheeley – Workers’ Compensation | Social Security Disability | Personal Injury
Call our New Port Richey attorneys today for a free initial consultation to discuss your legal concerns
At Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., our New Port Richey attorneys have the skill and experience it takes to help you through the legal issues you are facing. We offer free initial consultations and flexible scheduling. Contact us for legal guidance on the best course of action for your needs. To schedule an appointment, call us at 727- 835-5536 or contact us online.